Privacy policy

Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?

In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, FOODISSIMO, S.A., that the personal data you provide will be processed by INGREDISSIMO, which is a domain of the company FOODISSIMO S.A., address C/Tarragona, 106 - 08015 Barcelona CIF: A64279177. E-mail


What Personal Data is collected and for what purpose?

We detail the personal data that it manages, as well as the purposes for which it is used.







With your consent to send you commercial information.

We remind you that you can revoke your consent at any time at the following address:


Name, email and telephone

Manage your request for information


How long will we keep your data?

FOODISSIMO, S.A. stores your Personal Data for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.


To whom will we disclose your data?

FOODISSIMO, S.A. will only transfer your data in those cases provided for by law.

No international transfers of your personal data will be made.


What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?




Channel of attention


You will be able to consult the personal data managed by FOODISSIMO SA.





You will be able to modify your personal data if they are inaccurate.


You may request the deletion of your personal data


You may request that your personal data not be processed.

Treatment limitation

You may request the limitation of the processing of your data in the following cases:

- While your data is being checked for accuracy challenges

- When FOODISSIMO, S.A. does not need to process your data, but you need them for the exercise or defence of claims.


You will be able to receive in electronic format the data you have provided in electronic format.

If you believe that we have not processed your personal data in accordance with the regulations, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (

To exercise your rights, please enclose a copy of your ID card or document proving your identity with your request.

Exercising your rights is free of charge